Limbaugh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Among people like Bill Buckley or George Will I'm sure Limbaugh must have been thought of as Quasimodo was around Notre Dame -- usefull but you're not going to break bread with him.

#21     Feb 9, 2009
  2. It takes a Canuck to see clearly the trap that Obama has set for Rush. Sad commentary on American thought.

Congrats Thunder...good on you.

#22     Feb 9, 2009
  3. Would a wise person say the hell with their own country because a certain politician has a jet?

Also would a wise person go from jokes to the degree of yo mama jokes to acting like an elite asshole who has zero empathy for whatever his opponents say?

Would a wise person address a person with opposite views with insults or with their own individual views? You don't even give your views!!

See Omega you're just one constant rambling piece of bullshit with zero specific opinions.

Your constant rambling and insulting while never expressing any individual political views along with your posts that are never more than two sentences make you look like the biggest idiot troll in the world.

I am convinced you are ZZZzzzz.

#23     Feb 9, 2009
  4. =====================
    Actually President Barack may not really feel threated by a talk radio host. Even though some are[aka ''fairness doctrine]'' We shall see.............................................For example talk radio asked the tough question-could Hillary Clinton submit [as VP]to President Barak?????????????????.

Now not many dared to asked that tough question, during primarys;
    but talk radio did, & notice who is not VP. LOL
    Sec of State Clinton is now out of country much.

And good shot,Doc, :D

#24     Feb 9, 2009
  5. I wanted to ask the question, but not devote a thread to it ...

Why is Obama championing RV manufacturers?

Just another stupidity. Left-leaning, global-warmists must be wondering the same.

#25     Feb 9, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Obama is threatened by Limbaugh because this is the first time this man has been seriously challenged and he takes it personally.

Think image here, sort of a quiet version of slick willie who wants adulation absent being in the spotlight.

#26     Feb 9, 2009
  7. If you give the retards some third grade basketball analogies they still will not get it.

#27     Feb 9, 2009
  8. Neo, I think that you and your buddies are very courageous, making your way in this world with only a brain stem.

#28     Feb 9, 2009
  9. Mav88

Mav88

Thunderdog, the scenario you guys are presenting here is actually quite disturbing. You are telling me that a guy elected into the worst economic crisis in 80 years actually spent time in his first week hatching a plan to get Limbaugh? If that's true then there is a very serious character issue here.

It's far more likely his reaction was knee jerk

#29     Feb 10, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

The second you understand that the American left is all about self serving power, such inconsistencies are clearly understood. They will whore themselves out to anybody with potential votes, felons, illegal immigrants, street losers, etc. because the ends justifies the means. The desired end point is a powerful stalin-like government that gets back at all their enemies, including Limbaugh. Those RV jobs are never coming back, Obama knows that and actually wants it, but why waste an opportunity?

When Obama said "Let me make clear, this package does not have one single earmark" it shows the utter contempt they have for really honest discussion of their ideas, that statement was a test of power during crisis time.

#30     Feb 10, 2009