Limbaugh The Degenerate !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Not hardly. Until you mentioned her, I had never even heard of Rhodes and I have no plans of listening to her in the future. However, while she may have lacked tact in that link you provided, she called it for what it is: Falwell was the quintessential asshole and hatemonger.

What did Edwards' wife do to deserve Limbshit's ridicule?

You, Falwell and Limbshit deserve one another. Go forth and be divisive.

#21     Aug 14, 2008
  2. Perhaps you skipped your ADD medicine. Lets try and stay on the subject.

You said:
    "P.S. You'll note that the "left" didn't give those two assholes their own show. Meanwhile, Limbshit has quite the following among the "right." What was that about hate?"

What did Fallwell's family do to deserve the hate by Rhodes?

See, the left did give her her own show and there are many other examples.

Class dismissed young man, I have better things to do.

#22     Aug 14, 2008
  3. Rhodes rightly commented on Falwell's "legacy." She did not specifically smear his family. Limbshit specifically smeared Edwards' wife. When Rhodes crossed the line, she was "suspended," as you so adroitly pointed out. Meanwhile, who's minding Limbshit's leash?

#23     Aug 14, 2008
  4. Mouth breathing?

#24     Aug 14, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

You should be.

Janeane Garafolo stopped being an Air America host long before Rhodes was fired -- not "suspended", Rhodes was FIRED by Air America.

If you guys are so in the right, why do you keep having to fudge on the issues?

#25     Aug 14, 2008
  6. #26     Aug 14, 2008
  7. Ever heard of Rosie O'donnell or the show the view?

I would say a network show is a pretty large forum for the garbage they spew.

Rush is a fool, who cares what he says. It's strange that you attack Rush Limbaugh and not John Edwards.

After all, isn't it John Edwards who is the one who cheated on his cancer striken wife?

I'm sure what the ambulance chaser did hurt her much more than what Rush said.

#27     Aug 14, 2008
  8. It's their feeble attempt to excuse the inexcusable. Typical of the radical left.

#28     Aug 14, 2008
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Rosie O'Donnell : fired. The View : both conservative and liberal viewpoints.

Because they're not purely rightwing all the time? Boo hoo, poor you. :p

Rightwingers got your own 100% rightie news channel (Fox News) and you still cry like babies whenever or wherever an opposing viewpoint gets aired.

Most of your fellow travellers care, or he wouldn't have a show.

Pay attention. This thread is about Limbaugh. If you want to talk about Edwards, there are already other threads for that.

What Edwards did was wrong, and he's being punished for it. What druggie Limbaugh did is just the latest of many wrongs, and he's never been called to account for any of them.

Your double standard stinks like skunk spray.

#29     Aug 14, 2008
  10. Please refer to the virutal moonbat machine.

#30     Aug 14, 2008