Limbaugh The Degenerate !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Thanks for getting it right. It seems that, in this instance, the Captain was Oblivious.

#11     Aug 14, 2008
  2. Here are two examples of the compassionate left upon hearing of the death of Tony Snow.

I hope he suffered at the end. Just a terrible person.

Posted by: Melainie Samson | July 12, 2008 at 10:20 AM

. . . .

There is special place in hell for Mr. Snow. As a co-conspirator of the Bush administration, I have no special sympathy for him. I only wish his suffering were more prolonged.

Posted by: Efrain Rojas | July 12, 2008 at 09:05 AM

#12     Aug 14, 2008
  3. Yes, those are disgusting comments. But they are posts made by radical fringe surfers who are the mirror image of you and others just like you right here at ET. You are comparing two unknown assholes to a media personality (who also happens to be an asshole) who has an audience and following that measures in the millions?! Is that all you got?

P.S. You'll note that the "left" didn't give those two assholes their own show. Meanwhile, Limbshit has quite the following among the "right." What was that about hate?

#13     Aug 14, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

My thoughts exactly.

#14     Aug 14, 2008
  5. Is there anything else I can do for you professor?

"Air America has allegedly suspended talk radio host Randi Rhodes after she made scathing statements off-air about Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and former Democratic vice presidential nominee Geraldine Ferraro.

"What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a fucking whore!" Rhodes remarked. "Hillary is a big fucking whore, too" to a mixed audience reaction. "You know why she's a big fucking whore? Because her deal is always, 'Read the fine print, asshole!'""

#15     Aug 14, 2008
  6. Awww! The poor Ms. Edwards, the so-called victim. She's the victim of cancer, nothing more. Other than that, she's a willing partner in the whole Edwards scam. She has, and has had, the means to leave him at any point. She stays for the money, power and fame.
    Limbaugh is no different than Mahr or the other so called comedians that disparage the right at every opportunity. Please don't insult the reader by pretending there's a difference. You only look the fool.

#16     Aug 14, 2008
  7. Randy Rhodes celebrating the death of Jerry Fallwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4CqE2Q88Kw&feature=related

I'll leave it at that, I think you have been embarrassed enough.

#17     Aug 14, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

The only fool here is you.

Maher became famous FIRST as a comedian before he became a commentator.

Limbaugh was hired FIRST to be a conservative talk show host. That's his claim to fame. Roger Ailes kept Limbaugh on the air for years before his show finally turned a profit, because that was Ailes' agenda. No money-losing liberal talk show host would have been kept on the air like that. Indeed some have been taken off the air DESPITE making money. Air America's affiliate in San Diego was a big profit center, but the righties who bought the station turned it into a superfluous money-losing sports talk show. Phil Donahue had the highest rated show on MSNBC when he was taken off the air for criticizing the planned Iraq invasion because parent-company General Electric really really wanted that invasion. Only after the Iraq occupation was failing was somebody like Keith Obermann allowed back on MSNBC.

#18     Aug 14, 2008
  9. Indeed, she was suspended for improper conduct by Air America. Was Limbshit suspended or even reprimanded for his hurtful commentary by whomever broadcasts his crap? Can you connect the dots here?

#19     Aug 14, 2008
  10. Sucker,

Here is another Air America host, janine garafolo trashing Air America management for suspending Randy Rhodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzSGFwbrnGA&feature=related

Are you done yet?

#20     Aug 14, 2008