Limbaugh, Racist, or comic genius?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 28, 2011.

1. LOL

#31     Jan 29, 2011
  2. olias

olias

question: what kind of man can't say 'sorry if I have offended anyone. It was not my intention. I was trying to make a joke, and thought it was harmless enough, but gauging by the reaction, it was insensitive'. ...?

Answer: a douche bag

#32     Feb 3, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Scat is a "professional" griefer (probably a member of one of the regular internet griefer associations), his name alone proves he does not take himself seriously.

#33     Feb 3, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

You told a joke? I must have missed it. Was it about Ricter? :D

#34     Feb 3, 2011
  5. Beneath his position? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35     Feb 3, 2011
  6. Forget to take your medication?

[​IMG]

#36     Feb 3, 2011
  7. olias

olias

I've made lots of jokes, but this wasn't one of them. I was using the question/answer format to illustrate the fact that Rush made a douche move here. He's not a man's man if he can't apologize. We have a douche epidemic in society.

#37     Feb 3, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

I'll agree with the comment about society. But, Rush isn't the only one walking the line or even crossing it. Just look at Keith Olbermann, the Daily Kos and numerous others on the left who sling the crap way more egregiously than Limbaugh.

#38     Feb 3, 2011
  9. Carroll O'Connor was a comic genius playing the racist Archie Bunker, Limbaugh is just playing to an audience of racists for the $$$.

Call it tapping into the zeitgeist of the angry right wing male dominated audience.

#39     Feb 3, 2011