Limbaugh, Racist, or comic genius?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

I agree, and i dont care for him much, once in a blue moon i may tune into his show, only if some liberal did something particularly stupid and i want to hear Rush lambaste the guy, but it is purely for entertainment, i dont take much of what he says seriously.

I feel the same about all the names you have mentioned below, though i dont tune into watch them. Beck, Hannity, and Rush are no different than Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, and Chris Matthews though, they are all just appealing to the base and their opinions rarely sway to the other sides on any issues, so it really isnt good for critical thought.

#21     Jan 29, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't listen to Rush or watch Beck or Hannity or any of the bomb throwers.

Yet I am almost certainly an arch-conservative. I didn't become that way by watching or listening to right wing media.

When I was in the military Jimmy Carter became president and the heat in the barracks was cut off. The food in the chow hall became unfit for human consumption and Mr. Carter refused to buy parts to keep our fighter jets in mission-ready status. Our friend the Shaw of Iran was thrown under the bus in favor of islamofascist revolutionaries in Iran and we lost friends and allies all over the world. Israel was coming under direct threat and Carter seemed to encourage it.

That is how I became a conservative. There was no such thing as right wing media. It was direct observation of a feckless hateful technocrat liberal douchebag President that did it.

#22     Jan 29, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Rush Limbaugh is the radio version of an internet troll.

Know the difference between Rush Limbaugh and some nameless dude in the Florida penitentiary?

#23     Jan 29, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

While I personally think that Beck makes some good points, the trolls here on ET won't believe you have conservative values because you're not a Fox News zombie.

#24     Jan 29, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Scataphagos comes to mind when you say that....Im still trying to figure out if that guy is screwing with us, and he is really just someones sick idea of what a right wing lunatic might look like. :D

#25     Jan 29, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

I have this fantasy about being in the sack with Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter simultaneously so I probably qualifiy for right wing loon in that regard. :D

#26     Jan 29, 2011
  7. You do know Ann Coulter is a man? In her year book from high school she went by Stan Coulter. ;)

#27     Jan 29, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Y'know...she does have a bit of an adam's apple doesn't she? :D

#28     Jan 29, 2011
  9. A general rule of thumb is dont go to bed with a girl who's dick is bigger than yours. I'm just saying.

#29     Jan 29, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nah, a woman like that would be spotted from several hundred feet away. She could never pull if off, so to speak. :D

#30     Jan 29, 2011