Lilduckling now ready to project a winner in the 08 Presidential race....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Yannis

Yannis

#11     Oct 28, 2008
  2. #12     Oct 28, 2008
  3. It seems obvious you all dont live in a city. Anyways around here there is always people PAID to go stand out by jamba juice and ask them to register to vote. If they want they can register right then and there. It how I did it. The people that work for these companies are paid little and are usually teenagers. I talked to one the other day she she told me she had to get a certain amount of people registered before she could quit for the day. Apparently the whole ACORN scandal was that these kids got lazy and decided to just write down random names lol.

#13     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

#14     Oct 28, 2008
  5. these kids got lazy and decided to just write down random names lol.
    --------------

The American way. Does spelling count? :D

#15     Oct 28, 2008
  6. hughb

hughb

I'm projecting Obama the winner too. I'm very sure he will win the popular vote because I think his lead right now is wide enough to cover the margin of error and any Bradley effect that may come up. However, with it being this close there's still a chance that while Obama will win the popular, McCain could still win with the EC.

I would really hate to see the swing states so close that a few of them would need recounts. The winner may not be declared for weeks.

#16     Oct 28, 2008

7. Dewey wins, Dewey wins?

Don't JINX everyone!

#17     Oct 28, 2008
  8. nah... im pretty solid with my political insights...... watch how on election day... may numbers will match up!!

#18     Oct 28, 2008
  9. Darn! I was off by 2 points .... and that was because i totally forgot to take the misc candidates like Nader into account.

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. no nibblets? :confused:

#20     Nov 5, 2008