Lil' Timmy Geithner Owned by Kevin Brady

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ivanovich, Nov 19, 2009.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ty_-Mf6QhpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ty_-Mf6QhpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If, after watching this awesome spectacle, you are moved to call Kevin Brady (rep. Texas 8th district) and let him know how you support him in this line of questioning, please do so at:

Conroe District Office (Serving Montgomery County )
    200 River Pointe, Suite 304
    Conroe, Texas 77304
    Map to this office
    Phone: (936) 441-5700

I called and the nice texan lady took all my info and said she was going to pass it on to him. Let him know that he is not alone in his support.

Do it, it's a simple call and it helps.

2. While I agree with the congressman, its useless to call and tap him on the back. They don't care much about people not in their constituency. Better yet, call your own congressman and tell him to grow a pair like Brady or be voted out.

3. The response was delusional, obviously all he ever hears from Carville and Emanuel, the two titans of abject stupidity.

4. S2007S

S2007S

Ha, he actually thinks the economy is "GROWING"!!!!!!

Growing how, its an illusion, take away all that fancy monopoly money they keep printing and tell me where growth is going to come from. There is no more organic growth left, everything is being propped up to make it look like the economy is growing, that last GDP report was nothing but fluff.......

This economy has such a long way to go, you cannot grow and economy based on more debt.

5. I disagree. The woman was enthusiastic and actually, once I said that I wasn't in his district, wanted to know where I was from and how I saw the congressman's appearance.

It never hurts to call and say you like how someone did something.

6. wmb

wmb

8. Kevin Brady is an idiot.

Notice how he makes no mention of former Goldman CEO and Bush Treasury Secretary who created and designed TARP.... Hank Paulson.

9. wmb

wmb

why would he mention them while he is questioning geitner? Geitner was and is at the heart of this probplem in this country.

10. And what problem would that be?
    The lower dollar?

Please be specific.

#10     Nov 19, 2009