Lightspeed users

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Tonetrader, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Any of you guys out there using Lightspeed? I've been using it for about 6 mos. now.. and I love it.

I used to trade at a prop shop, I don't miss the high commisions and them taking a percentage of the cut however I definately miss the dedicated T1 and being able to communicate with other traders.

When trading you need absolutely every edge you can have. I'm a quick scalper, daytrader and wondering if anyone else is trading with lightspeed with a similar frequency.

I would like to share ideas about the frontend. There are many different ways to route the orders and many different ways to alter them. I've been dabbling with the functionality quite a bit and wanted to share ideas with others.

Technology is constantly changing and it's important that we stay on the ball. The staff at lightspeed doesn't seem too knowledgable regarding the idiosyncricies on order routing and execution.

If your interested send me a message on here. Perhaps we can chat on IM, I'm on all day.

good luck trading!!!