Lightspeed trading review

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Gambit, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Gambit

Gambit

I had a great experience working with Dan Mullen at Lightspeed trading. He was prompt and efficient in answering all of my questions. If you're considering an active trading account, Lightspeed would be an excellent choice IMHO. I ended up choosing a different firm but if circumstances change, I'll reach out to Lightspeed again.

P.S. I'm not a shill.

2. CBC

CBC

Every since Morse went to lightspeed they have been popping up on ET threads here everywhere.

3. Gambit

Gambit

Well...I think Morse is a respected guy in these parts. It follows that people would want to do business with him and consequently discuss business on the forum. Btw, I'm not a Morse customer but I have had positive dealings with him.

JesseJamesFinn1 and dealmaker like this.
  4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Thank you...bob

JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  5. Gambit

Gambit

You're welcome Bob.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  6. Handle123

Handle123

I been trading with Lightspeed number of years in stocks and options, I do have couple others as backup, but am happy with them, service a hell of lot better than IB, the times you don't need to speak to a human you seldom think about the emergency times you do.

Robert Morse likes this.
  7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

For those that are wondering, I did not ask anyone to start this thread or say positive things. But, that you all.

Bob

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Lightspeed Trader 101 - Intro to the Platform

If anyone wants to do a demo of the Lightspeed Trading platform, shoot me an email with your name and phone number. I'll send that out Monday.

Bob

9. Is Lightspeed owned by or affiliated with Steven Schonfeld or Schonfeld Group Holdings? I lost track. Thanks.

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Lightspeed trading(BD), Lightspeed trading platform and Sterling trader platform are all owned by PTS, professional trading systems. PTS might have done something with Schonfeld years ago. Not sure.

#10     Oct 4, 2016