Lightspeed Trading is now a sponsor on ET!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by rmorse, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bob- I'm interested in learning more about LS. Would you prefer to have questions put up here, or to be contacted directly?

#11     Aug 4, 2016
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bob, step up to the podium, the fish are biting! :)

On a more serious note, I looked at your site and you guys seem to offer a nice menu of trading platforms and competitive rates. Why don't you make the case for choosing LS over IB. I'm genuinely interested.

#12     Aug 4, 2016
    VPhantom and Alpha Trader like this.
  3. J.P.

J.P.

First you commented on a thread you did not read. Now you are in denial. Just for the record here are the salient excerpts from that thread:

#13     Aug 4, 2016
  4. FSU

FSU

Don't want to hijack this thread as it is really meant to be a welcome to Bob and Lightspeed to this forum, but I will comment one last time. I did in fact read the entire thread. Just because the OP believes that Wedbush shut him down, doesn't mean that is true, although it is possible. Generally this would be handled by the introducing broker, which is why I am questioning it. Don't really understand your negative attitude either.

#14     Aug 4, 2016
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  5. J.P.

J.P.

Wrong yet again; you're on a roll. In stark contrast to your comments the record shows I proffered no attitude--only facts.

#15     Aug 4, 2016
  6. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Directly please. My email address is in my signature. As I work for a regulated Broker Dealer, all these conversations need to be private. In public, I need to stick to fact when possible.

Bob

#16     Aug 4, 2016
  7. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Thank you Maverick, but I think our website speaks for itself. Please check out our institutional website too at https://www.lightspeedinstitutional.com/. I'm happy to talk details with anyone directly.

Bob

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    #17     Aug 4, 2016
  8. WTF, the guy in that thread went out of his way to post about his experience with Wedbush. In that same thread he was challenged to show how he was certain that it was Wedbush and not the broker that forced the quick closure of his account.

He met that challenge.

The issue was settled. The guy only wanted to warn others about Wedbush. Then you come out of the woodwork in all your ignorance and talk about your "impression" that he was wrong and falling just short of calling the OP a liar? You should go and hide your head in shame.

#18     Aug 5, 2016
  9. Two months after the prior post, the following was posted the thread referenced on page 1 of the current thread:
    From: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/been-asked-to-move-to-another-fcm.301026/page-7

#19     Jul 19, 2017