Lightspeed Trader Order Execution

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Deenius, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Deenius

Deenius

Hi,

I need help with setings of my Lightspeed trading platform. I've already tried many order settings and still can't reach the desired goal.

So, what I want to achieve?

1. I want to make a marketable limit order for taking liquidity from the market.
    2. I prefer to take liquidity from ARCA, NSDQ, BATS, EDGX.
    3. Marketable limit order can trail 0.05 cents above current ASK price or below current BID price.

Now I use Super Smart Order, which does not work according to my ideas. I'm adding a screenshot of my settings and video that shows how the order (not) works.

In the video example, I was trying to sell on the BID. I was prepared to take liquidity up to 25.35 but the order stopped to work at 25.40 (the best BID in the time of start of order execution) and did nothing else.

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?

2. Deenius

Deenius

I also attach the pdf manual I used to set up the Super Smart Order.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Deenius,

Do you have a sales person at Lightspeed?
    Is this a live account or demo?
    What version of LST are you on?

This super SMART order will split your order over these 4 routes, with a limit of $0.05 below the bid with 1 Tier size.

I'm out of the office today. If I'm your sales rep-email me and I'll respond this evening. If you have another salesperson, contact them. If you have no account and using a demo-email me any follow up questions.
    rmorse@limebrokerage.com.

You might also be on an older version as your ticket looks different,

Bob

upload_2019-7-5_8-37-54.png

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

5. Deenius

Deenius

Thank you Robert for your fast respond. Fortunately, I solved my problem! I assigned wrong Super Smart Orders (I made some custom SSO) to my hot keys. I've used different SSO with different settings. That's why nothing changed when I changed my SSO settings. Really stupid mistake. Sorry for spamming this forum ;)