Lightspeed Financial Services Group has 5 job openings.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Robert Morse, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

There are certain questions I will only respond to on the phone or in an email. This one was fine.

#11     Nov 21, 2021
    virtusa likes this.
  2. qlai

qlai

Do you mean something like Lightspeed Gateway that you used to offer before Lime merger? Will you offer Colo as well?

#12     Nov 21, 2021
  3. #13     Nov 21, 2021
    thecoder likes this.
  4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Unlikely. That’s part of what we want to get away from.

#14     Nov 21, 2021
    qlai likes this.
  5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Actually a warp drive can’t I go faster than light. A warp drive folds space in front of the craft to move through space faster.

#15     Nov 21, 2021
  6. cowmoo99

cowmoo99

Thank you Robert for your reply. I was curious and will look forward to Lightspeed's rollout of the retail version of the gateway; I always check Lightspeed's rates and offering from time to time as I consider them one of the most viable brokers for active traders like me if I was to switch from my current broker.

#16     Nov 21, 2021
  7. qlai

qlai

Care to disclose?

#17     Nov 21, 2021
  8. cowmoo99

cowmoo99

Not a big secret, it's the other major sponsor of this forum with their own complete section of the forum lol.

Just my personal $0.02, I think Lightspeed probably has better (lowest) latency, platforms (multiple professional OMS/EMS offerings) and commission rates than any other retail brokers. But everybody is different; some people want more hands-holding, access to different markets, margin rates, platform preference etc.

#18     Nov 21, 2021
    qlai likes this.
  9. :D
    and in turn light speed does not exist in Light Speed Financial:D

#19     Nov 21, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

OMM, you have a new nickname...Scotty Morse.

#20     Nov 21, 2021
    mason macgregorson likes this.