Lightspeed--Apex Clearing

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 12, 2012.

1. high99

high99

You need to dig a little deeper and research this out. Rather than simply post on a anonymous website. It is not the same firm. But since you have already made up your mind, why waste more time debating this. Means nothing to me.

#11     Aug 13, 2012
  2. I was told that Cobra Trading has left Apex and now clears Wedbush.

#12     Sep 5, 2012
  3. "Apex is the result of Penson's equity + Peak6 Equity ($40M) + Peak6 Management - Penson debt.

It is no longer part of Penson, but Penson owns 94% and Peak6 runs the new firm. Because the debt was removed, the current business is very solid, has no trading desk and is much better run."

i liked to trade with Penson, its gives never problems, and it was a listed public limited company, but its not to find which company Apex is.

Apex do not trade with all Penson Costomers, like coming from Cortal Consors.
    Papers and account is frozen. Since Month i get not back the papers.

Today i got back the email from a Lady from Apex, this lady was told from the directors to clear my account.

Waht can i do to come to the papers? I think its very suspect, and in fear for the money, i have urgent to trade with the papers and need
    to money.

#13     Sep 12, 2013