Lifestyle of a 31yo Japanese multillionaire trader..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HolyGrailSeeker, May 23, 2023.

1. Misleading title though. He said that his largest winning day was $3.8mil a day and largest loss was a $1mil. He makes roughly $1mil a month according to him. Started trading at 19, he did not do so well his first few years but eventually perseverance paid off and managed to be a millionaire at 25 and then now living the dream.

jys78 and TrAndy2022 like this.
  2. If that kind of superficial life is your dream, you must be an idiot

spy, Gambit, M.W. and 1 other person like this.
  3. Everyone wants a better life for themselves. There's nothing wrong about dreaming to make big money.

This guy at least doesn't come across as snobbish. His friendly, cheerful and has a beautiful wife and baby. Yes, he gets excited talking about his cars and stuff but everyone would be on something they worked hard to achieve for.

TheDawn likes this.
  4. spectastic

spectastic

that's pretty cool that his wife doesn't care about the money. to me it shows that beyond the bling, he appreciates human values more. good for him.

murray t turtle and TheDawn like this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

The video is not really about how to earn tons and tons of money.

It is about how to spend tons and tons of money.

Anyway, congrats to this Japanese trader.

jys78 likes this.
  6. VicBee

VicBee

I always believe that if you've made a lot of money you are better off not advertise it to the world. You know how easy it is to make him a million $ poorer...

spy, jys78, Gambit and 1 other person like this.
  7. Please tell me how easy it is to make him $$$ million poorer (as I do not understand that fully) ? So you would trading against with much more money to reverse his winning trades into loosers all day and then how you would make money off from that to finance all this for a longer time (because if there is really an edge he has, trading against would be just stupid and loosing game or, and you would need many billions to trade against or ?, all in all this seems to me totally unrealistic, also because unwinding positions then after some time would cost additional transaction cost, it just does not make sense to trade against that massively or) ? Really that easy you say, how ? Then please explain... What already do you know from him that you can say that ? What kind of information would you need to do what then ?
    I mean all that MEME stocks hype of price manipulation on wallstreetbets was kind of illegal and it was a net loosing game for majority of "traders" here so in the end a self-destructing game that ended naturally after some time as quickly as it started. Or what do you think of here in relation for that top trader above ?

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  8. VicBee

VicBee

All that sounds very complicated indeed. You ought to think far more basic, primitive I should say.