Life's Tips

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pension_Admin, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Cassie

Cassie

Well I got to page 35 and realized the entire book is not available to read online... which sucks, just as I was getting in to it...:mad:

#121     Dec 14, 2010
  2. I have read many books about successful living and this one single book has the wisdom of almost all of them included in it.
    Simple ideas but very powerful stuff, even if you only follow a few of them.
    I wish you the best of success in your life, that is the reason I recommend it to you.

Good luck! :)

#122     Dec 15, 2010
  3. Cassie

Cassie

Thank you So much!! I have already read most of what is available online to read, you're right, it is very powerful stuff!! Great reading! You really have done more then you know by recommending and saying such kind words to me at this point in my life. Thank you again. Best of luck in all you do as well!!:) :)

#123     Dec 15, 2010
  4. Potatoes wrapped in tin-foil and kept in a cupboard become a welcome consolation if your house burns down.

#124     Dec 22, 2010
  5. None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.

pay your dues cheerfully.

#125     Dec 22, 2010
  6. While paying my dues I figured I was this loser chump, always stuck with the shit jobs. The I hit the big time and thought, yeah I should have been doing this 5 years ago. Then, with quiet reflection and honestly, It'd have never worked without paying my dues. Who knew? That's what they say. "got to pay your dues". Not so sure about the cheefull part, it was what is was, ignorance is bliss.

#126     Dec 22, 2010
  7. nursebee

nursebee

You will always find what you are looking for in the last place you look.

#127     Dec 22, 2010
  8. this is true because stop looking after you find it ..big whoop :confused:

#128     Dec 26, 2010
  9. newtoet

newtoet

#129     Dec 26, 2010
  10. Never play a round of golf with just a putter and a 7 iron.

It will cause you to understand the futility of life, that your score is the same, no matter what you use.

#130     Jan 4, 2011