Life is Short -- The real cost of trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cgjung, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Sorry, but it was already posted. here is direct link :D

[​IMG]

#11     Oct 10, 2010
  2. LOL, agreed.

#12     Oct 11, 2010
  3. Actually, many girls ask ME out, I have to reject them.
    Some of them are hot wives whose hubsands don't pay the bills at all (like daytraders).

What your wife thinks about the time you spend daytrading only to get neverending losses?
    How you think she gets money to pay the bills?
    Why do you think she gets home late (and tired)?
    Just food for thought!

#13     Oct 12, 2010
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

How many girls do you reject on a monthly basis? Do you pay their bills too?

#14     Oct 12, 2010
  5. Go, get a real job, make a living, pay the bills and get a lovely sweet wife.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, yea right.

"BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY" mentality of most females will put your 9 to5 paper pushing ass into the poor house son! LOL

Let's see the majority of "REAL JOB" making a living sally and johnny are up to debt in monies they can never repay because of "Things" he/she wanted but couldn't afford.

I'm not saying "Trading" the US DOW is gona make you but "TRADING" in general is very cash positive, if you can trade. Anyone can push paper.

Jig is up my friend. Working for your self is the future. Working for a "Real Living" is no longer attractive and there is no longer job security or retirement security.

So, what would you rather do. Be a sucka and work in the Matrix. Or be smart, learn to read the Matrix and make money.

Most will choose staying in the Matrix with their heads in the sand.

I have a lot of respect for those who take the leap of faith and trade. Many who do not make millions in the Trading world, end up doing something else but are successful and work mainly, for themselves.

I didn't make millions I broke 6 fixers for two years only. But I learned a lot and now make 10 fold and work for myself yet, work with a small team. Each Independent but intradependent at the same time.

That is the future. No such thing as a Real Job unless you get voted into Congress....then your "Real Job" will benefit you.

#15     Oct 12, 2010
  6. About one or two.

I'm not a player.
    I'm divorced, now I have a lovely girlfriend, I'll stay with her.

You broke 6 fixers now you make 10 fold that?
    Now you get 10x more losses with "help" from your team?

Only a bum can say there are no real jobs.
    You are nothing more than a bum with a gambling addiction:
    and this means a complete LOSER!

#16     Oct 14, 2010