Life is good for NYC landlords

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Go get em', just remember to bring your mace, and be south of 110th by sundown and it's all good :D

NYC has some hot women, too bad so many are just goldiggers :(

#31     Apr 21, 2008
  2. 9999

Damn right!
    I said it before, & I'll say it again: if you've never had a Brasilian woman, you have no idea what you've been missing.

http://www5.latineuro.com/front_door.php

#32     Apr 21, 2008
  3. You have to pay to play. :D

#33     Apr 21, 2008
  4. Surdo

Surdo

You either got no game or gold bro!
    Why do you need mace above 110th street, what are you afraid of?

Anybody that wants to watch the hottest mammies work out @ my health club has an open invitation, just don't embarrass me by looking like Newman.

surdo

#34     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Just trying to be funny. I'm old enough to remember when above 110th St was a war zone like Beirut.

#35     Apr 21, 2008
  6. I live in Lincoln Park in Chicago. Plenty of good looking women (with a fresh group of new college grads every Spring) and North Ave beach is just 10 minutes away. By far one of the best places to spend a summer afternoon. Add in Wrigley Field and hundreds of bars within blocks of me. Can you say perfect?

#36     Apr 21, 2008
  7. fatrat

fatrat

Not true. Chinese grad student got killed there three weeks ago because of all the housing projects right there next to Columbia.

#37     Apr 21, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

So stay in your cocoon bro...nobody is asking you to invest in my tenements in Morningside Heights!

peace to ya'll

#38     Apr 21, 2008
  9. I guess when you hide behind a bunch of monitors all day long in some small windowless room in a NYC building then just about any woman looks "hot".

My standards are much higher. The women in NYC are not hot and need to lose some weight. The fact is that most New York guys on this thread who rate a certain woman a ten would probably be rated a six-seven by some midwest guys, Florida guys, Cali guys, etc.

Go to Europe, Asia, South America or even down to Maryland and see what real women look like versus the stuff your face with NYC food women who have bellies, guts and chins and appear 5-10 years older then they truely are and act like they are the last women on this earth...

My vision of NYC women is the following...a woman sitting at a sidewalk restaurant stuffing their face with spaghetti, pizza, steak, etc. and then going back to sit in the apartment while all that stuff turns to fat. Thats my true vision of the NYC woman.

35-40 year old women from Spain usually look much "hotter" then 25-30 year old women from NYC. Thats a fact.

#39     Apr 21, 2008
  10. This thread has predictably degenerated into a "come live here in (xyz) city because it's better than New York" and "Fuggedabout it, we got culcha out heah! The greatest city in da world is right heeah, Nu Yahk!" fest

#40     Apr 21, 2008