Life is good for NYC landlords

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Apr 20, 2008.

1. fatrat

fatrat

I'm getting old and I'm still (in my eyes) poor. Women just don't seem that interesting anymore -- and if they do, it's only for a few minutes and because I'm procrastinating from doing something more important.

#11     Apr 21, 2008
  2. What city are you in?(rochester hills here..)

#12     Apr 21, 2008
  3. Oakland Township.

#13     Apr 21, 2008
  4. You baller you.... :)

#14     Apr 21, 2008
  5. LOL man, it's all in your mind ... and despite the fact that they've been disparging the NY hotties, we still have the most diverse pool of women to choose from.

But I do agree with the comment about the midest hotties ... a friend of mine moved to Texas to work with some boutique IB firm who was building a headquarters there, and he says they're outta sight (not that it matters to him, he's very married).

#15     Apr 21, 2008
  6. I think here in chicago we have the best looking women and for the most part, they are nice, lol.

I have thought about relocating to NYC but it isn't worth it. Chicago is where it is happening.

#16     Apr 21, 2008
  7. <i>"LOL man, it's all in your mind ... and despite the fact that they've been disparging the NY hotties, we still have the most diverse pool of women to choose from."</i>

My vote there would be Toronto... extremely diverse and most all the women are normal to thin.

That no longer matters to me, but space does. I could not imagine living in a big metro, any more than metro people would be comfortable in small towns without a stoplight, Starbucks or constant buzz of people.

fwiw, my entire county in upstate NY has maybe one actual murder per calendar year. That with most households owning at least one if not several guns. Go figure.

#17     Apr 21, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

I find the garotas de Ipanema to be better looking, myself!
    These women are fit and know how to dress.

surdo

#18     Apr 21, 2008
  9. fatrat

fatrat

Who cares what the women look like. The water in NYC is bad, so you're guaranteed to get some bipolar lunatic who cheats on you for 5% off on a coke transaction.

I've said it before on the forums, but as soon as I save up 150k, I'm going to get a trailer, move into the boonies, and live off of alternative energy and a hell of a lot of fish.

#19     Apr 21, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Is there room on Walden Pond for all of us?

#20     Apr 21, 2008