Life is better in Monsanto

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 15, 2008.

1. =====================
    Exactly,S-trader3,,,true of MON uptrend,oil/gas uptrend & related ;
    but financials are bear trend/bear MARKET BY MOST ANY MEASURE.

SPY ,DIA have spent much time below50& 200 dma;
    its debatable , if they are bull or bear:cool::p

#11     Apr 15, 2008
  2. Wrong, a bear market involves time frames and overall market action and market climate not just percentage pullbacks. Add to that overall economic conditions.
    We have been in a bear market the last many months.... not just a correction.
    That's how I played this bear market by shorting financials and housing going back to last spring. The bear is still the trend. The Bear has made me nice money. One of my best years shorting the builders and financials.

Happy Trades.

#12     Apr 15, 2008
  3. Dude you're not supposed to be posting anymore.

#13     Apr 15, 2008
  4. It's great to see you don't put all your eggs in one basket :cool:

#14     Apr 15, 2008
  5. astral

astral

If you mind, look up what exactly the company of MONSANTO does, and will do to human kind. I sincerely advise you to take a look at how the world will look like if they proceed with their SHIT.

And then after that, ask yourself how life is better in Monsanto.
    Then ask yourself again if you really want to advise people to invest in Monsanto.

But then again, you probably wont, because the vast majority of people on these boards are frustrated, money hungry drop-outs..

#15     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Weird, I read an article this morning about Monsanto and their shady practices and genetic engineering bullshit and here comes stock_trad3r pumping their stock.

I guess selling mutated vegetable seeds is a good business. Seems they also keep private investigators busy in the Midwest harassing farmers.

I wouldn't touch their products with a ten foot pole much less invest in their stock. Good luck with it... buy some more Halliburton stock while your at it. It will go good in any anti-humanity portfolio.

Monsanto’s Harvest of Fear:
    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/05/monsanto200805?printable=true&currentPage=all

#16     Apr 15, 2008
  7. astral

astral

Voila, what did I just say:)

#17     Apr 15, 2008
  8. MOS

POT

MON

Im deeply skeptical how much longer people can hide in these stocks. Getting very long in the tooth.

#18     Apr 15, 2008
  9. The growth story driving these potash companies is real. Is the top near? I doubt it. Food prices keep going up? Too bad.

The key to making money in the stock market is to buy the stocks that go up.

Stuff like:

MOS MON POT FSLR V MA ISRG BIDU PCLN FWLT AAPL GOOG RIMM

And ETFs like:

DBA GLD EWZ EEM OIL OIH

McCain will also be our next president as well

#19     Apr 15, 2008
  10. All ag stocks up big again

#20     Apr 16, 2008