Life after death is clearly real. Why do people still ridicule it?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Risepoint1879, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Sig

Sig

Gotta admit I had to look up "edgelord", learned something new today!

#21     Feb 19, 2019
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

You can not get there with thinking.
    Only meditation.
    Pre-birth and after death are the same - there is no time there.... and it is the same place or better to say dimension.
    The fact that many people are not admitting it, not recognizing to be great souls with great potential and project to accomplish during this lifetime is only preventing those people from being really happy and open them to every type of conditioning.

#22     Feb 24, 2019
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

The fastest and powerful, more efficient then fiber-optic or whatever, telepathy. :DThe thing is when you will be there you will not be absolutely interested in this earthy things.:thumbsup:total bless.....

#23     Feb 24, 2019
  4. neke

neke

Busy preparing HELL for those who probe too much!

#24     Feb 26, 2019
  5. stu

stu

....while thinking about pulling the legs off of spiders and many nasty ways to kill small furry animals.

#25     Mar 1, 2019
  6. Sig

Sig

Actually I believe it was thinking up ways to kill fig trees, apparently god hates figs (Matthew 21:19 AND Mark 11:12, it's that important). Or maybe it was thinking about ways to stone your son to death because he was disobedient (Deuteronomy 21:18)? Possibly even coming up with that tenth commandment about not coveting your neighbor's slave. Not rules against having slaves mind you, that's fine. Just no coveting your neighbors.

#26     Mar 1, 2019
  7. luisHK

luisHK

#27     Mar 1, 2019
  8. sle

sle

Near death is not after death.

#28     Mar 7, 2019
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Have you tried both in order to make this affirmation, just asking?

#29     Mar 7, 2019
  10. stu

stu

I think it's reasonable to say there is no afterlife 'cause if there were one, load mouthed fundamentalist bigots like Jerry Falwell would have let us know of it by now.

#30     Mar 8, 2019