Life after death is clearly real. Why do people still ridicule it?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Risepoint1879, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Other people. You are NOT aware of your own death after dying.

I tell you what. Tell me where the soul is of a kid growing up in the wild with wild animals. Read up on the phenomenon and report back. Those persons don't have a soul more than your dog has.

And if you say your dog has a soul, then where is doggie heaven?

#11     Feb 19, 2019
  2. schweiz

schweiz

NEAR death is still alive. So these people were not dead and could therefore not tell how it is to be dead. They were almost (nearly) dead.

Give me your email adress and I will sent you a message and pictures after I am dead.
    If I can have internet overthere...:D

Which internetprovider is available overthere???:confused:

#12     Feb 19, 2019
  3. LOL..Heaven?OK!

Your very well aware when your dead.When your out, you`ll see you never was Pekelo(it was something your consciousness were capable of to obtain and materialize).But who you really are is the pure consciousness.And consciousness is the gerund not the noun.Your stool your sitting on right now is the process, not something stationary, etc...

#13     Feb 19, 2019
  4. luisHK

luisHK

Reminds me of that quote from Samuel Beckett (also reminds me I used to read quite a bit of Beckett, but that seems like another life, maybe there is something to the OP ! )

"What was God doing with himself before the creation?"

#14     Feb 19, 2019
    murray t turtle and d08 like this.
  5. tomorton

tomorton

Trading.

#15     Feb 19, 2019
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Anyhow, I don't want to destroy anybody's misbelief you subscribe whatever dilusion you want to. You believe what you want, I know what I can.

#16     Feb 19, 2019
  7. Logically it's pretty simple. Someone who's eye were closed, and had no heart rate describes exact details of things that happened in their room, including numbers on instruments that weren't even facing them. Forget about religion, tell me how that's possible when someone is officially dead. Not in a coma, dead.

Regarding Alzheimer's, the soul doesn't leave the body during a coma, only death.

I normally don't care to convince people in arguments, but my point is so simple, it is only your answer that is complicating this.

#17     Feb 19, 2019
  8. tomorton

tomorton

No heart rate doesn't mean dead.

#18     Feb 19, 2019
  9. because they want to be fat fedora wearing edgelord atheists.

#19     Feb 19, 2019
  10. Sig

Sig

That's how it usually works, people use logic to point out the flaws in yours, and that "simple" idea you had turns out to be neither simple nor potentially even rational. If you're not OK with that then you've pretty much stagnated intellectually and one wonders why you're bothering to ask such questions, given that you allege you also "don't care to convince people in arguments"?

#20     Feb 19, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.