Lie of the year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

They also conveniently skipped over the obama teams ad that claimed Romney was responsible for that guys wifes death, politifact is nothing more than yet another far left biased news source.

#11     Dec 12, 2012
  2. Romney was a lousy candidate with a campaign run by a bunch of incompetent amateurs. All the other stuff is irrelevant.

#12     Dec 12, 2012
  3. Pretty lame for sure. I am not even sure what they are talking about. I can easily come up with a list of 10 bigger lies from Obama and his crowd, starting with Benghazi.

#13     Dec 12, 2012
  4. Yeah, have to agree there.

Polifact has a big credibility problem.

#14     Dec 12, 2012
  5. I don't know if his campaign was run by amateurs, but I get the point. Most likely he had the best republican establishment advisors money could buy, which is part of the problem.

In fairness, romney got a big majority of whites and those who actually pay taxes. I'm not sure what he could have done to cut into obama's totals among the minorities and welfare recipients. Letting half mexico move here has consequences.

#15     Dec 12, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, that turned out to be made up by the Romney campaign and instantly denied by Chrysler but it actually cost them some sales. I believed that one myself for about a minute and a half.

Obama told some whoppers too and still is. I saw him campaigning yesterday (who is he running against?) and he claimed the economy was "recovering". Heap Big Lie.

#16     Dec 12, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

In the next four years two things will happen for certain. Jeeps will be made in China and death panels will be allocating health resources.

#17     Dec 12, 2012
  8. -------------
    Today, all Jeep models are produced in the United States, at assembly lines in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. In the pre-Fiat days, however, some Jeep models destined for China were built in in Chinese plants.

Now, according to Bloomberg Businessweek, Fiat is in discussion with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group, about the potential of restoring Jeep production in China. One of the topics is whether all Jeep models should be built there, or just the highest-volume ones.

Jeep’s chief operating officer, Mike Manley, calls the sales volume opportunity in China “very significant,” but is quick to point out that Chinese production would supplement U.S. production, not replace it.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1079997_full-jeep-lineup-may-be-manufactured-in-china

#18     Dec 12, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Romney was a lousy politician, but probably the most qualified candidate we had in decades, it speaks volumes about the american electorate, that they would rather elect an empty suit like Obama on style points, and demagoguery, than someone who had the qualifications of Romney at a time when we need to get the economy going.

#19     Dec 12, 2012
  10. Death panels will become fact.

I like the obama lie about beign able to keep your healthplan if you want. The 50000 or so medicare advantage people would beg to differ.

#20     Dec 12, 2012