Licensure Requirements

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by VTTrader, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. VTTrader


    I've been trading my own account on and off for several years ; now I'm interested in at least exploring the possibility of going 'professional', ie being able to accept other people's money.

    If I want to trade (equities only) solo, not as the employee of another firm, what licenses will I need? Series 7? 55? Others?

    Best to incorporate as an LLC, or some other structure?

    Any ideas would be much appreciated!