Licensing Question

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mvee, Oct 18, 2010.

  1. mvee


    If I were to trade spot forex (and only spot forex) for a RIA, which if any FINRA licenses would I be required to hold? Are there any that are suggested if not necessarily legally required? I have looked around online and not been able to find any definitive answers. Thanks.