Libyan Dictator Muammar Gaddafi: 'Obama Is Friend'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Feb 24, 2011.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. pspr

pspr

Birds of a feather. Gaddafi IS a dictator and Obama WANTS TO BE a dictator. They should both meet the same fate. :D

3. "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Regardless of his African belonging, he is of Arab Sudanese descent, or of Muslim descent. "

Is this true?:confused:

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

5. Ricter

Ricter

I like rc822, therefore he is a commie.

Edit: I meant rc8222. rc822 was banned.

6. All of mankind started out of Africa...

7. olias

olias

You might not like Obama's politics, but he is doing what he thinks is best for you and your countrymen. It's easy to get caught up in politics but let's not forget that.

8. rc8222

rc8222

Asshole Obama only does what's best for HIM!!!!!!!! That's all he cares about!!!!! That's why America has finally woken up. You saw that result in the Nov. elections. 2012 will be even worse for Obama and Democrats. Especially when the GOP candidate nominates a Hispanic running mate. For the Democrats it's bye bye Hispanic vote, bye bye unions fixing elections, bye bye independent votes, bye bye Obama presidency!!!!! :D

9. Shut the fuck up 3770HOMO.

10. pspr

pspr

Quote from AliHussain:

I like Obama. He is attempting to take a less pro-zionist approach to life.

Obama must eventually side with the Muslim world and use military force to liberate Palestine from the zionist terrorists.

You're losing it little nazi girl. Ali Babba is on your side. Better take your meds.

#10     Feb 24, 2011