LIBYAN Civil War Breaking out LIVE

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Feb 20, 2011.

1. 1) 1000 kilograms?.......~2,200 pounds! :eek:
    2) When has a polar bear ever fought a bull? :D
    3) People get "religion" during bear markets. :(
    4) Are you from Szechuan or Hunan province? :confused:

#11     Feb 21, 2011
  2. All the protestors should be shot to death.

#12     Feb 21, 2011
  3. Finally people are recognizing/understanding my explanations.

#13     Feb 21, 2011
  4. Oil is fungible. The price of Canadian, Mexican, or GOM oil is affected by what happens in the Middle East.

No one is immune, especially Western Industrial countries that per capita, consume and import the most oil of anyone else on the planet.

But I can think of one exception. I don't think the Amish give a crap. Good for them. :D

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Roark

Roark

If it wasn't for the stupid beards, I would become Amish.

#15     Feb 21, 2011
  6. My Mother would say "I will set the bush on Fire" so George W Bush is my favourite USA President. My Mother likes Fire. I also like Fire.

There are some similarities between George W Bush and Bearice.

George Bush drinks water straight from the bottle. Bearice also drinks water from bottle.

George Bush likes agriculture and cutting woods. Bearice also likes agriculture and cutting woods.

George Bush likes and dances to tribal music. Bearice also likes tribal music. But bearice does not dance.

George Bush believes in God. Bearice also believes in God.

George Bush is the leader/commander of world's most powerful USA army. Bearice is also the leader/commander of world's most powerful army.

If my Mother had started a food business/hotel some 5 or 10 years back, I would have been the world's richest man today. So basically Bearice is the world's richest man.

#16     Feb 21, 2011
  7. Roark

Roark

You're a bit out of date. There was an election back in 2008 and a new president took office in January 2009.

#17     Feb 21, 2011
  8. Thank you SS... for this post. You will realise soon that you are just a tool in scheme so big that you will be dissapointed by your illusion of power. Until the showdown enjoy :D... while it last ...

1. Italy is a SS nation
    2. they are no rebels in Lybia only people fighting for their rights.
    3. By violating the sacred rules of Islam the Führer has become an Outlaw towards Islam. Not once but twice. Changing the date... and then closing the mosk
    4. Contrary to those that fall before ( Egypt - Tunisa ) Now there aren't any excuse. They will not go the Gitmo. They will die in their land... happly they will be waterboarded on their land under CCTV so that the wealth will be restrored to the people.
    5. You are an SS GL...

You are speaking of the scam with the Ash Tuna ? french speaker will bet it :D. No seriously they are part of the SS empire. For few reasons... they need to protect something...

SS philosophy...

Welcome to the ICE

LoL always ready to show you weakness SS...

One is something worth billions.

What they don't tolerate that you shave ?

One thing is sure... Under BUSH LAW the MASSACRE UNFOLDING IN LYBIA BY PRIVATE MERCERNARIES WOULD HAVE NOT OCCURE...

#18     Feb 21, 2011
  9. My self I propose that we test the drones...

The mercernaries are going to the hot spots of Lybia by planes... hehehe

I would like to know if it's possible to gain air superiorty just by using drones. The goal is to put the blockade of the air of Lybia with only drones.

And then play to old game of one sip of Coke Cola and a morse of Big Mac before droping a Hellfire inside the tents of these Barbarians before going to the sunny beach of Florida :D

#19     Feb 21, 2011
  10. USA army stills respects George W Bush. That is the reason USA army is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. If USA army wants to withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan, nobody can stop them. They do not need any orders from anybody. Army/military is the supreme institution.

#20     Feb 21, 2011