Libtards behaving badly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Aug 16, 2012.

#11     Aug 17, 2012
  2. :D :D

#12     Aug 17, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...not anymore he's not.

#13     Aug 17, 2012
  4. Looks like this poor guy is living in the wrong neighborhood.

#14     Aug 17, 2012
  5. The "they're-really-good-kids" excuse is a classic example of parents refusing to take responsibility for their failure.

I have two kids, 11 and 13, and there's no way either of them would ever be wandering around unsupervised.

And if they committed an unprovoked act of violence against someone, I sure as hell wouldn't be making excuses for them, calling them "good kids," or making excuses for my own failures as a parent.

This story is just another example of bad parenting that's epidemic in our society. Half the parents in our country are clueless.

#15     Aug 17, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Yes, trendlover, they are stupid and they are racist. But for them it is a point of pride.

#16     Aug 17, 2012
  7. wjk

wjk

While on the subject of libs behaving badly, has anyone noticed if the MSM is covering the FRC shooter? If so, have they noted that he is a liberal activist? He had a gun and several rounds. He indicated that he was politically motivated.

I guess since the attack was against conservatives, his politics don't matter. Would that be a reasonable assumption?

"FBI: Alleged FRC Shooter Carried 50 Rounds, Said ‘I Don’t Like Your Politics’ "

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/fbi-alleged-frc-shooter-carried-50-rounds-said-i-don-t-your-politics

#17     Aug 17, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Do you actually think that's a reasonable assumption? Or is your question a rhetorical one, as is mine?

#18     Aug 17, 2012
  9. wjk

wjk

Actually, a little from column A, and a little from column B.

#19     Aug 17, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english

#20     Aug 17, 2012