Libtards behaving badly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Aug 16, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

2. pspr

pspr

Bunch of little Treyvon Martins. I'm sure it's just the beginning of their service to society. :mad:

3. no comment necessary

4. TGregg

TGregg

Oh, you didn't read the story. See the twins weren't actually bad people, they just fell in with the wrong crowd (of 3 other kids). When you check with the parents, why these are all "good kids".

5. pspr

pspr

Kids with no moral compass even at their age. Learn to live by the law of the jungle and eventually get euthanized like a rabid animal.

6. TGregg

TGregg

BTW the perps are Tyree and Terrell Mizzell, Lamont Champion and Daquan Cain, all 13-year-olds; and Michael E. James, 14.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

If mine ever fathomed some shit like that, THEY would be the one's in the hospital after I got done kicking the shit out of them!

Oh wait! I've been PARENTING! The black community has no clue what parenting is.:mad:

8. Really so stupid you can think Trayvon Martin is the same as this. This boys are violent angry stupid boys to hurt that man. The boys have no respect for people, no empathy, nothing. But for the Trayvon Martin case is different. He have no gun, no anger, no crime, no violence. He is walking home only. And HE KNOW he see someone watching and follow him. You are STUPID to think because Trayon is black he is guilty like the black boys of the op link. STUPID AND RACIST

9. Trendlover....google the twitter name "No limit nigga" and you will see how much anger, crime and violence he had in him from his own words.

#10     Aug 17, 2012