library of financial software/books?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by gaj, Jan 9, 2008.

1. gaj

gaj

just wondering if anyone knows of a library that allows rental of trading software (ie. like netflix) or loans out harder-to-obtain financial material? thanks for any info. i'm looking to take other ideas and see if they incorporate well within any of my (working) strategies.

thanks...

2. I think there is something called investorflix or something, but I have never used them and cannot vouch for them. Maybe someone else has some feedback.

3. ET99

ET99

most software have a 30 day trial

4. da-net

da-net

hi,

i have used the resources @ investorflix (ino.com) and the info is acceptable including the DVDs available, but most are of extremely low quality productions.

i just found another place that operates like netflix, except they supposedly have books, DVDs, etc...it's called tradersbrain.com

i have a huge library of books and would like to find a place that loans between people like a clearing house. I would put a bunch of my books into it so that i could read some of Joe Duffy's books, plus the complete DVD set from elliottwave.com...and others...maybe Baron could setup something???!!!.

5. Alexxxx76

Alexxxx76

I'm a client of tradersbrain(.)com.........so far so good

(mods, I'm not promoting, I'm ONLY a client, just answering his question. Hope I'm not breakin any rules)