Liberty Market Investment - get funded, easy!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Btw, here is one of our traders who is well on his way to getting funded. He is currently trading 50K Qualifying Session and has not yet had any losing day!

upload_2019-9-17_19-37-5.png

He prefers trading the index futures and I must say he trades a lot. This wouldn't be my trading style - too many trades, but for some traders it works!

This is what his typical NQ trading day would look like. You can see that once this trader has chosen direction, he trades that direction only while keeping his stops tight.

upload_2019-9-17_19-39-16.png

Have any of you guys tried our Practice Session yet?
    Any observations, comments, wishes? :)

#41     Sep 17, 2019
    OlegA and qlai like this.
  2. Franz

Franz

as far as i remember, there is no way to see a candle stick chart and a moving average, right?

#42     Sep 18, 2019
  3. One of the key principles that Volfix uses in its approach to chart visualisation is informativity. Hence they don't use candlestics as they reflect a very limited amount of market information. Rather, there are cluster profile charts that you can customize the way you like (e.g. show open/close time, include volume/bid/ask numbers, etc.)
    [​IMG]

As for the moving averages, again, being the volume-oriented platform, Volfix offers other dynamic levels of support/resistance, such as VWAP. Combined with understanding the general market direction, it's easy to find good entry points using this tool and volume limits. Let's take a look at this Monday's trading opportunity on the British pound using those instruments:

upload_2019-9-18_10-47-34.png

Happy trading everyone!

#43     Sep 18, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  4. With all that said, for those of you who prefer candlesticks, there's actually an opportunity to set up a cluster profile chart as "candles".

[​IMG]

#44     Sep 18, 2019
    OlegA likes this.
  5. Hi everyone! We are about to announce a Trading Contest, in which you can get part for free. Prizes will include free Practice Sessions!

Continue watching this thread for the updates. And we will post in the Events Section, too.

#45     Sep 19, 2019
    OlegA likes this.