Liberty Market Investment - get funded, easy!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 13, 2019.

1. canoe

canoe

lmao i know who you are cherry-boga and i know what you did on futures.io to get yourself permanently banned over there. doesn't help your credibility much and it certainly doesn't give me confidence in believing whatever you have to say.

you want proof that TST has a trailing DD based on realized PnL in both the evaluation AND the funded account? here you go: it's literally an email i exchanged with TST 3 days ago.

i've got proof directly from TST's official help page and directly from their support in written form from 3 days ago. so you're telling me i should believe you and that TST is setting themselves up for the easiest lawsuit of all time by putting out a lie in written form for everyone to see and that which can be easily verified? bullshit.

#11     Sep 14, 2019
  2. Canoe,

I didn't get permanently banned from BigDog's forum, you ignoramus!

BigMike thought I was the owner of APAZones, a vendor, and banned me from participating in their trading journal contests because I'm a big believer of APA and push it hard. That's his prerogative. No big loss on my book. That's not the same thing as being permanently banned.

The proof you provided is insufficient. You've deleted part of it. So, I'll dismiss it as evidence.

#12     Sep 14, 2019
  3. canoe

canoe

so you got banned, but not really banned. got it.

and lmao i guess it doesn't occur to you that maybe the part i deleted is TST's answer to an entirely different question i had and is completely irrelevant to the second question I made to TST regarding the trailing DD? i scrubbed it out for privacy reasons.

look, TST's official help page and their support have officially put it down, on written form, that the trailing DD is based on realized PnL. and mind you, this was as recent as 3 days ago too so it's not like they've just failed to update their help page. so the burden of proof is entirely on you to show that TST is lying.

now that's a BIG accusation. so you better offer up proof that TST isn't adhering to their TOS unless you're willing to open yourself up to a libel lawsuit.

btw, if you're actually right, this should be really easy to do. just show me a screenshot of your TST dashboard.

#13     Sep 14, 2019
  4. #14     Sep 14, 2019
  5. canoe

canoe

no it's not on your facebook blog. and maybe you should stop promoting your stuff on this forum like your did on futures.io.

i want to see a screenshot of your TST dashboard showing all the daily PnL and the trailing drawdown number. this is NOT shown on your facebook. stop trying to wriggle your way out of this.

#15     Sep 14, 2019
  6. lol....you're so pushy. You've gotta love it. My apologies. I just started a new combine. I'll post it. Give me a few minutes.

#16     Sep 14, 2019
  7. upload_2019-9-14_10-20-53.png

#17     Sep 14, 2019
  8. canoe

canoe

umm you said you had to reset your TST account due to the trailing DD being based on unrealized PnL. so why are you showing me a screeshot of your new reset account? show me the screenshot of the account you failed out of due to the unrealized trailing DD.

#18     Sep 14, 2019
  9. oh, okay. One moment, homie.

#19     Sep 14, 2019
  10. upload_2019-9-14_10-26-38.png

#20     Sep 14, 2019