Liberals voice concerns about Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. There was a great article from Fred Barnes titled Obama a secret Centrist? I'll try and find it.

If i was the average far left liberal on this forum i would be pissed as hell.

Being the conservative that I am I think Obama will still hover between both ideologies like an amateur trying to pick out the best of both worlds which will undoubtably be troubling to actual levels of execution and getting things done.

I truly think terrorism will keep spreading and Obama's foreign policy stances will become more and more conservative.

Who knows, maybe a day will come when i like Obama. Until than i think he is a spoon feeder to both sides of the aisle and not to reality.

3. This is what happens when you vote first and do research on your candidate later.

But hey...at least the liberals "got out and voted" (most idiotic marketing campaign ever which only gets people who do not care about politics to go out and "be a part of something")

So to all you democrats? How did that obama bandwagon work out for ya? He's not even in office and you guys are already turning on him. Thanks for f*****g the rest of us so you guys could "be a part of something"

4. Most of them are chronic complainers.

They constantly need to complain about fixing something that isn't broke because their own lives are totally broken.

5. Hey Moe do you mind if we have an interview soon?

I am curious to see what you think about Obama's policies, and no skin color does not count as a policy.

6. First question. What do you think of Obama's healthcare plan?

7. saxon

saxon

Anyone who is now surprised to discover that Obama is basically a policy-wonk moderate has not been listening to him very closely for the last year or two.

8. The more Obama ignores the radical left the better he'll do. He played them for the stupid chumps that they are.

9. Ding ding ding!!!

You bet Senor Herbert...:D

10. Second question-

What is your native language and where do you live?

I guess that's 2 questions....

#10     Dec 9, 2008