Liberals, Terrorists and John Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Hi All,

As this thread only goes about Al-Qaida and Europe, I can't avoid thinking about Kosovo. The Kosovo adventure stretches over two US presidents already.

I remember many(?) years ago all the talk about bringing the troops home. To the contrary, we just sent another 18,000 troops in, mostly US I understand. The "ethnic cleansing" seems to go on overthere as usual.

Interesting is all the tales that have been published about this area: Clinton's motives to get involved, Saudi Arabia's incentives, the European disinterest, etc.

In context of the Spanish mishap, one could read in the newspapers that in fact the Arabs are intent on recapturing their old territorial conquests in Spain, Portugal (and France?) they lost in the Middleages after liberation by the Europeans.

Remembering that Islam stood before the gates of Vienna only about 300 years ago, all this seems to be ominous for Europe. I think that these are the true problems the US president may have to face. Don't count on Europe to take care of these, they don't even have credible native armies anymore, only unionized "peacekeepers" and a completely "disarmed" citizenry. The Islam army seems to be ready in Europe to climb out of their hiding places. Fanning anti-Americanism by European politicians is not going to stop it.

#11     Mar 21, 2004
  2. When I see the level of debates between the right and the left, and I'm not talking about the politicians, I am talking about the people, then I understand why we have such politicians: they are just the mirror of the people. The people are incapable to be objective, they just follow blindly their "leaders", like Woodie-cult this is really ridiculous, but the difference is that it has a dramatic impact on the nation and the whole world !

#12     Mar 21, 2004
  3. She has great ability to communicate her talking points, the trouble is they are inane, and she is a sophist at best, and a weasel liar at worst.

I would take her on any day, any time, anywhere, and trounce her on any subject. Just like I do you.

#13     Mar 23, 2004
  4. She would take you out in the first round. Like she did that witch Katie Couric.

#14     Mar 24, 2004
  5. Do we measure victory by degree of causticity?

#15     Mar 24, 2004
  6. Turok

Turok

>Do we measure victory by degree of causticity?

LOL.. I think they do ART.

JB

#16     Mar 24, 2004
  7. Coulter worship.

When the rabid liberal bashing fad fades, she'll get good money from AAA and Mav for S&M sessions.

I can see it now, you guys licking up her toe cheese while she pees on you and calls you wimp liberals.

#17     Mar 24, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Rather Ann Acoulter then your liberal feminist leader Jeane Garofalo. LOL. Ann's a smart girl, not because of her conservative beliefs but she knows how to sell and market herself. Good for her. She makes more money in a month then you make trading in five years. Gotta love that. LOL

And liberal bashing will never fade. As long as we have tax raising, social welfare promoting, tree hugging, coffee late drinking, volvo driving, tattoo wearing, free healthcare begging, terrorist sympathizing liberals, well, we will always have liberal bashing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:D

#18     Mar 24, 2004
  9. Don't forget she can handle a firearm. Girly boy liberals pee in their pants at the sight of a gun.

#19     Mar 24, 2004
  10. As froth bubbles up from his lips and drool descends down his chin, Maverick74 laughs ever more insanely, his private thoughts ricocheting through his head.

Camera pans out, pulls away from the tralier park home to expose a barren rocky landscape. Laughter continues.

The End

#20     Mar 24, 2004