Liberals Start - "Kill Romney" Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Liberals have no shame and no moral character. They are just Godless creatures of the night.

Twenty-seven users have liked a Facebook page entitled, “Kill Mitt Romney.”

The page was created on Aug. 10, 2012. Facebook’s community standards forbid users from “credibly (threatening) harm to others, or (organizing) acts of real-world violence”

http://freebeacon.com/kill-mitt-romney-facebook-page-has-27-likes-still-online/

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Free Speech.

As deplorable as it is and as much as I'd like to see the writers boiled in their own pudding, it's free speech.

3. Setting aside it could have been started by you and liked by 27 ET righties or 27 fake accounts you created, 27 people is enough for you to say" liberals " as in all liberals :confused:

4. wildchild

wildchild

No its not. Threatening to kill someone is not protected by the 1st Amendment. I am surprised the Secret Service has not arrested all members involved.

5. Why do you think this is the work of liberals?
    Just sayin'

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No one is threatening to kill him. They are just saying they wish someone would.

Again, I wish someone would take it down as well. But it's still free speech. It's akin to a Nazi group chanting "kill all the jews" or whatever.

7. pspr

pspr

8. why did you give the thread 5 stars ? . ? . ? . ?