Liberals, please defend this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ogarbitrage, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Hide ‘D,’ Showcase ‘R’

Objectivity: the antithesis of the liberal mindset.

JamesL and Tsing Tao like this.
  2. Ricter

Ricter

There is a well known liberal bias among journalists, and academicians, and the police, and the courts, and teachers, and unions (of course), and establishment rinos, and minorities, and Wall Street, and banks (ok, j/k about that last one). In short, everyone is against you.

3. I was hoping for better from you, of all the posters here.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm flattered.

But why expect a different answer? Those groups have all been called "liberally biased" at one time or another right here on this board.

5. Do you consider them biased or is NR cherry picking?

6. I hope this is sarcasm.

7. It was not.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You should know better, my friend. Ricter will never admit to any fault on the left, even if it is glaringly staring him in the face.

9. Liberals defend everything Liberal and everything any Liberal says and does. The Liberals have a Communist-like agenda and are doing GREAT harm to America.... and they don't care. All they care about is their agenda. Sadly, they are uncomfortably close to accomplishing their goal.

It took them 100 years... but with the parasite class now >50%, I believe they've reached "critical mass" and can't be stopped. AMERICA IS GOING "FULL COMMIE".... whether we patriots like it or not.

:>(

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice.

#10     Aug 13, 2014