Liberals openly promoting cheating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Schultz: "I'll tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts, I'd try to vote 10 times - I don't know if they would let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right - I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. Because that's exactly what they are."

What a bunch of Nancy's!

2. Chris Matthews Worried There Aren't Any Votes for Democrats to Buy in Massachusetts Tuesday
    By Noel Sheppard
    January 16, 2010

Things are looking so bad for Democrats in Tuesday's special election for the Senate seat vacated by Ted Kennedy that MSNBC's Chris Matthews is concerned there aren't any left-leaning votes for his Party to buy.

"You know in the old days...if the Democrats faced this kind of a disaster in the works, you`d go back to your ones, the people you were sure are going to vote Democrat, and you`d make sure they got to the polling place," Matthews told NBC's Chuck Todd on Friday's "Hardball."

"You'd get them lunch, you'd get them a car. You'd make sure they got there, and in some cases you'd be buying people to get them," he continued. "But I hear talking to somebody today there aren't people up there in Massachusetts like that anymore"

Yes, it sure is too bad there aren't any votes for Democrats to buy this time.

My heart bleeds -- how about yours?