Liberals Now Calling For Obama Birth Cert

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Dec 28, 2010.

1. pspr

pspr

Well, I think this thread and the related one that Hello links to are ample additional reason to act on my previous comment. Adios Optional777.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213962

#241     Jan 21, 2011
  2. jem

jem

If HI has no original birth certificate on file.... your question is the problem. How the hell will anyone know where Obama was born?

It seems to me jerkoff politicians should have been checking on this problem before he became president.

Unfortunately lefties like you kept vilifying anyone who asked the question and assholes at MSNBC CNN and the new york times refused to execute their job of the 4th estate. Instead of question the process they got in bed with the left.

Any thinking American would have to say wtf is wrong with the press and the media?

Now there is just about no way the U.S. Supreme is going to hear this case.

So Obama may not end up on the ballot in more than a few states.

Sarah Palin may be out a weak slate of Republicans and become President of the U.S.

Which would have never happened if Obama had been checked... because if he could not have proved himself eligible Hillary Clinton would be a first and second term President.

#242     Jan 21, 2011
  3. I don't know if they have the certificate or not. There is no fact that they don't have it.

There is a fact perhaps that they have not convinced you they have it.

I repeat:

If they did produce what you claim is necessary, how would you know that is not fake?

#243     Jan 21, 2011
  4. jem

jem

at some point a court has to decide according to the rules of evidence.
    That is why we have a judicial system.

#244     Jan 21, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

The courts won't touch this. They don't want to be seen as another branch of government nullifying a sitting President.

#245     Jan 21, 2011
  6. Yes, the courts will decide based on what arguments are presented to them, and all the facts.

So far, the birthers are fighting a losing battle.

#246     Jan 21, 2011
  7. jem

jem

What happens when Obama can't get on the ballot in a few states?

Texas and others are making a candidate prove their eligibility.

Obama will be the one bringing the suit and at least one court will have to take jurisdiction.

#247     Jan 21, 2011
  8. Assuming facts not in evidence.

You could reasonably ask what happens if some states try and deny Obama to be on the ballot.

It hasn't happened yet, so asking "when" that happens is illogical.

#248     Jan 21, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

It could get really interesting in 2012.

#249     Jan 21, 2011