Liberals Heckle Purple Heart Veteran

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Maverick74, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

This is really sick. These arrogant little rich preppy snots really get under my skin. Regardless of your views on any war or the military, let's have the decency to respect those that have the courage to do what you would never do in a million years. This guy was shot 9 times in battle and lost his leg and received a purple heart for his service to his country. And these liberals laugh at the guy? I have a message to all you left wing nut jobs out there...grow the f*ck up.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. pspr

Reminds me of the way returning Vietnam vets were treated when they returned. It wasn't their war but they took the heat for it both on the battle field and at home. We should have burned down worthless universities like UC Berkley and Columbia for creating a new crop of liberal idiots.
  3. Lucrum

Is it too late?
  4. pspr

Actually I think we should start by burning Jane Fonda and Nancy Pelosi at the stake for being witches. Then we can move on to the most liberal of the universities.
  5. The western man hates everyone, even other western men, even himself. The western man is full of hate.
  6. pspr

You must just LOVE Israel, you non-hater.