Liberals cant stand the fact that Condi got admitted to Augusta

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 21, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny watching liberals trip all over themselves to try to downplay the significance that Condoleezza Rice is, not only the first female to become a member of August, but she is also Black.

All the liberals are going batshit trying to downplay it, because they cant stand the fact that a black female rightie broke the barrier.

This David Zrin idiot from the "Nation Magazine" goes out of his way to say she isnt Jackie Robinson, and she doesnt represent the struggles of ordinary women, I guess in his mind he thought that Augusta, the most exclusive course on the planet, was just going to open the doors like the YWCA and invite anyone onto the course.....

It really is funny watching all the liberals lose their mind because both the gender, and race ceiling were broken by a black female Rightie..... :D

MSNBC's Ed Schultz isn't the only liberal media member disappointed with Augusta National Golf Club's announcement that it's admitting two women including Condoleezza Rice as members.

The Nation magazine actually published a piece Monday titled "Condi Rice's Membership at Augusta National Is Nothing to Celebrate":

[P]lease forgive me if I don’t join the chorus of cheers. Rice and [South Carolina billionaire banking executive Darla]Moore are not twenty-first-century Jackie Robinsons, and their acceptance into this bastion of exclusion has nothing to do with women’s liberation and is utterly disconnected from the reality of daily life for millions of American women.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...-augusta-national-nothing-celeb#ixzz24BxcDDus

2. That's too bad, the color and gender barrier has been broken. The End.

3. Max is so chuffed . . . .
    whats her handicap Maxi ?

4. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know..... The only thing we can be certain of is that she is less handicapped than YOU.

5. I played golf with her at a charity event a couple of years ago. I think her declared handicap was 14.

EDIT: Clarification -- We played at the same event. We were not in the same foursome.

6. A 14 handicap . . . . that makes her an affirmative action job Max.
    Window dressing?
    Courting for votes?

Also she is very responsible for the War Debt.:).

7. Max E.

Max E.

Only in the eyes of liberals like yourself who believe that black people can not succeed on their own.

8. PC ass-kissing?

9. You are saying that Max , not me.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Actually, you specifically said:

"A 14 handicap . . . . that makes her an affirmative action job Max"

So you were infact the one who said that....

#10     Aug 21, 2012