Liberals can’t break 200-year racism habit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yep, assuming of course RCG isn't lying about having a job. He has lied about practically everything else.

#51     Sep 27, 2012
  2. I can see the conservative mind at work here yet again. Just create your own reality and live in it. Im sure you will continue to do that after the nation repudiates the wacky and archaic views of you and your kind.

#52     Sep 28, 2012
  3. Conservatives are not the ones pretending to live in their own make believe economic reality.

I know this is a shocking revelation to liberals but : Congress is unable to defy economic law.

btw: If printing more money made people wealthy , Zimbabwe would have ruled the world. So think about their stock market next you jack asses want to point to nominal s&p gains since obama's election as some sort of miracle.

#53     Sep 28, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Don't forget rcg trades profitably every day. On top of that he works 12hr midnight shifts.:p

#54     Sep 28, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's not always working, at work. No wonder 200,000 Americans die every year from hospital staff mistakes.

#55     Sep 28, 2012
  6. Quite frankly rcg has stated some pretty stupid stuff in the past but the "trading profitable everyday " thing is bar none the stupidest I've ever seen on ET.

#56     Sep 28, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, scares me to death! I may learn to do my own stitches, and general first aid. Guys like that in a hospital freak me out!

#57     Sep 28, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, that one got him thrown on ignore. The guy wouldn't know the truth if it we're tied around his sack.

#58     Sep 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget he has also claimed repeatedly to literally have the "holy grail" of trading. Which consists of averaging into losers and so supposedly never taking a loss. I'm serious.

#59     Sep 28, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's the problem you're serious, and he's not. Same as his God ocommunist.:(

#60     Sep 28, 2012