Liberals can’t break 200-year racism habit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Isn't it superior to whom? Pardon my superiority.

#41     Sep 27, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I was thinking more like a wood chipper. People survive accidents with moving trains. Not so much with a wood chipper. :D

#42     Sep 27, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got all of those guys on ignore.

Gotta feel sorry for RCG, no pussy and working graveyard shift on bodily fluid duty in Peoria. Tough to think of worse circumstances but at least he has a job and isn't on the dole.

#43     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, my mistake. Now I'll never hear the end of it from that brASS hole guy up in Canada.

#44     Sep 27, 2012
  5. Damn 377 that was kinda funny, I'm impressed.

#45     Sep 27, 2012
  6. I grew up in liberal Oregon. Since then I've traveled on business all over the US and, coincidentally, spent the most time in the "deep south"...........

My conclusion: Oregon is the most covertly racist place I've ever been to, yet the irony is they will not stand up and contain the mahogany mobs that have now begun infesting their major cities. They are afraid of black people.

Not so in the south. No one is afraid of each other, because they all worship the LORD, and carry guns.

#46     Sep 27, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well said! I love the South!

#47     Sep 27, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, I'm projecting a little.

My boss (smarter than I and a nice person) actually did show up at work with two different shoes on. I was impressed that instead of rushing home to correct the error he simply stayed at work all day and helped out as we were very busy.

Gotta admire that kind of toughness.

I've been trying to lay off of you but got annoyed when you tore into PT. He can fight his own fights and doesn't need me so I shoulda stayed out of it.

#48     Sep 27, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, gotta give him credit for having a job. The people he admires don't believe in work, so glad he does.

#49     Sep 27, 2012
  10. That's true they don't think it, they KNOW it.

besides cheesewhiz -arrow, being superior to you IS a mean feat.

#50     Sep 27, 2012