Liberals can’t break 200-year racism habit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Sep 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I didn't see that RCG's sentence made much sense. But, I worked with it anyway. :D

#31     Sep 27, 2012
  2. well i'll be damned.. brass, and I mean this sincerely, my estimation of you as a human being just jumped from 0 to.. something. :D

#32     Sep 27, 2012
  3. My superiority to you and others like you has nothing to do with the structure of the language and what kills you, is you know I'm right.:D :cool:

#33     Sep 27, 2012
  4. True to form brass you say something completely false but claim I'm the one FOS.

I knew there was something fishy about your mea culpa.

#34     Sep 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I think Brass is correct here. I have never harvested hay! Have you?

I've seen hay harvested but I've never actually done it myself. I've harvested corn, potatoes, wheat, tomatoes and a few other crops but never hay.

That's got to be the first time I've seen Brass make a correct assertion.

#35     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I helped harvest hay, once. I was barely big enough to handle the bales.

#36     Sep 27, 2012
  7. Trust me Phoenix no one thinks you are superior.

#37     Sep 27, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I don't know. Superior to who?

#38     Sep 27, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

When are you guys gonna put shitbags like brass, rcg, ak, etc., on ignore? They're a waste of breath. Best thing that could happen is they hold hands, and walk head first into a moving train.

Oh wait, we've gotta keep rcg. He's net positive every single day which is why he works 12hr shifts as a nurse. Lol! The guy can't even keep a girl around. Only on et! Lol!!!!

#39     Sep 27, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Are you kidding?

You aren't even a member of the same species as PT so far as cognition and writing ability. I suspect that 100% of your brain capacity is required just to get out the door with matching shoes on both feet. Phht!

#40     Sep 27, 2012