Liberals can’t break 200-year racism habit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

My being mistaken, but at least having admitted it, has no bearing on your otherwise being full of shit and not admitting it. I know it's rare for you guys to harvest hay here, so make the most of it.

#21     Sep 27, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You certainly got that right. We don't play the race card anywhere near as often.

#22     Sep 27, 2012
  3. Most likely because the superiority of one group over another is so built in that is in the language structure.

#23     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes you did, where did that tiny scrap of integrity come from? You borrow it from someone? :D

#24     Sep 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

So, you are agreeing that conservatives are superior to liberals? I suspected that deep down you knew this.

#25     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Certainly not from you, since you always seem to be fresh out.

#26     Sep 27, 2012
  7. White men who are racist, most are republican. Among black men who are racist most are democrat. I know quite a few Mexicans I'll have to ask them. One old guy who has worked for me for 20 years is racist against whites is pro republican but will take a government handout if he can get it, kinda like republican bankers I guess. I'll have to ask some of my Mexican buddies about this and get back to ya on which way they lean politically.

#27     Sep 27, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Interesting choice of words in that "superiority".

You've got the media on your side, that's the real reason.

#28     Sep 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF this is all you got, I'd say you're fresh out of ideas.

#29     Sep 27, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I noticed that too.

#30     Sep 27, 2012