Liberals and Black America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 19, 2010.

1. If you give a sick child medicine he gets mad at you because it tastes bad...but if you give him candy, he is your best friend.

Democrats want to be the best friend because they know the "sick kids" will get upset if you try to do whats in their best interest.

#31     Feb 19, 2010
  2. But I bet you have no problem with Republicans spending trillions on wars and hundreds of billions on bail outs,haliburton,blackwater etc with other peoples money

Regan and Bush tripled the national debt and Bush 2 doubled it but Republicans lose their minds about spending when a Democrat is in the White House

#32     Feb 19, 2010
  3. It's in the best interest of uninsured middle income or poor families to not get proper health care or even a shot at it? :confused:

Why then the same doesn't happen in every other industrialized nation or even poor or developing ones :confused:

What's the point of saving lives of aborted embryos then if one cant save a living human being from treatable diseases :confused:

#33     Feb 19, 2010

4. Sometimes people make poor choices and bad bets, that does not mean the taxpayer is obligated.

#34     Feb 19, 2010
    #35     Feb 19, 2010
  6. You don't know if that is her situation

I've seen ins payments go from 100 a month while employed to 1500 a month with cobra.Maybe someone who just lost their job cant afford that

#36     Feb 19, 2010
  7. wjk

wjk

It's amazing the things you hear in liberal circles when the people around you assume you are one of them and no blacks are present. I'm talking about the words used to describe those whom they profess to help and how they often talk about them. It's a shame so many AA's think the liberals are their friend, though no doubt some are.

Unfortunately, those AA's who join the conservative side become known as someone's uncle. If you ask me, that's the kind of shit that holds someone down.

I'll bet some of you libs hate this guy:
    http://www.tsowell.com/

#37     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Irrelevant health care and health ins are not rights, she has no valid claim against the taxpayer.

I suggest charity.

#38     Feb 19, 2010
  9. Neither do banks,haliburton,blackwater etc,but if they can get trillions of tax payer dollars then so should Americans who need health care

#39     Feb 19, 2010
  10. NO, trillions wrongly spent do not justify continued abuse.

#40     Feb 19, 2010