Liberals and Black America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Physician, heal thyself. Given your writing ability you should be focused on improving it rather than worrying about how others are communicating.

#11     Feb 19, 2010
  2. #12     Feb 19, 2010
  3. I type 90 wpm and I hate using the backspace key. (Sometimes I write faster than I think. Heh) Usually if I write something incorrect I cut it out, but looks like I didnt proof read that last one and I cut about half a sentence out. Anyways, my English is fine and when I care enough to type slower my writing is perfect. I actually used to do captioning for a TV show about 15 years ago. Nice of you to take the time to correct my errors though. I've written books and people have charged me as much as 3 dollars per page to fix my errors so thanks for doing it for free!

But back to the topic...Im not the one complaining I dont have a job, am I? I was just trying to help these people understand why they cant get jobs and 90% of the time, its not racism. I would personally love to see Blacks speaking like they have an education. This whole ghetto culture has to go. Its a stain on society and doesnt help any Black man get a job (except for rappers)

#13     Feb 19, 2010
  4. No, it's really not. And it's not because of typing rapidly, either. You have a series of grammatical mistakes ("write something incorrect" for example).

In fact, it is genuinely ironic that you're attacking a fraction of a minority for its lack of communication skills when your communication skills reveal that you're uneducated. To quote Matthew, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

#14     Feb 19, 2010
  5. 151

The types of things you listed are the basic difference between progressive and conservative thought.

control, accept, provide, promote, we want people to control their actions so that a device used for protection and providing food and sport is not viewed as evil, behave in an acceptable manner, provide for themselves, promote actions that prevent the need for abortion, and blast all comments of people who talk rather than do.

#15     Feb 19, 2010
  6. Why did this thread all of a sudden become about me? I'm not black and I'm not Liberal. The topic is Liberals & Black America. Some of you have such short attention spans, you cant stay on topic. Its kind of funny that whenever I point something out to be correct, instead of attacking what I said as being wrong, I am attacked personally. If you have a counter argument, use it. To attack someone personally on a topic, generally means ignorance on the subject at hand. Pointing out my spelling errors, does not make my argument less valid, it only shows you dont have the knowledge to think up a counter argument on the subject.

#16     Feb 19, 2010
  7. You don't know what the problems are that blacks face in America today?

I would laugh, but it really isn't funny when someone is that out of touch...

#17     Feb 19, 2010
  8. "...we want people..."

Another self appointed spokesman for the "we" party...

Ahhhh, yes, the "we" party has always been so inclusive of those who don't talk the same, dress the same, go to the same churches, etc.

#18     Feb 19, 2010
  9. He didn't say spelling errors, he said grammatical errors.

#19     Feb 19, 2010
  10. Shovel in hand, digging ignorant hole deeper.

#20     Feb 19, 2010