Liberal tolerance strikes again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 30, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

So i guess the Obama administration believes it is appropriate for a supposed "anti bullying" speaker to go around to highschool students, and denounce the bible, trash republicans, and swear at students.

This Dan Savage moron is the guy who is supposedly against bullying, yet he has said he wishes all republicans were dead, he wants to fuck the shit out of santorum, he was the one who created the google name for Santorum, and he has also said that Scalia is a cock sucker.

And Obama raised money so that this ass hole could go around and speak to highschool students about how bullying is wrong. The same guy who during his speech calls a bunch of highschool kids, "pansy asses" and mocks the students for quietly walking out because they dont want to listen to him trash their religion.

Sounds about par for the course, from the "tolerant" left. :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ao0k9qDsOvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

He's a bully. :mad:

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ao0k9qDsOvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I noticed what appeared to be an awful lot of students walking out.

Apparently not everyone agrees with the speaker.

4. Excellent. Some sensitive Christians didn't like it and walked out. Oh well. Now they know what it's like to be bullied.

I went right to the source for outrage over this.....Fox News
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...ing-speaker-curses-mocks-christian-teens.html

" While as a journalist it’s important to be able to listen to speech that offends you, these students and advisers had simply reached their tolerance level for what they were willing to hear.” " ....... so the pansy asses left. Oh well. As in many things for some Christians, ignorance is bliss.

And in the article..." Savage, and his husband, " ? I think that's the first time I've seen it that way. They're usually referred to as partners. Of course, this is Fox News article, so it's emotionally and ideologically charged and biased. The term "husband " is there to further the WTF factor and elicit a negative gut-response from the drooling readers.

The fact is that much of the bullying that goes on is from homophobia aided and abetted by some narrow-minded ignorant "Christians" and their bible (not to mention Fox News articles using terms like "husband" instead of partner) and they need to be made aware of it.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Savage appears to be a real winner..... Going into office buildings, and licking the bathroom door knobs, to get people sick???

The reason he got bullied was probably not because he was gay, it was probably because he was a complete and utter loser. :D

To the nation, the media’s Clinton-created response to the Lewinsky scandal was a turning point. They had been the Edward R. Murrow wannabes, the guys who idolized Woodward and Bernstein. Now they were open partisan hacks digging up as much dirt as possible, whenever possible.

That became even more clear to me two years later, when, absent the “ugly times require ugly measures” excuse, Salon.com ran a piece by Dan Savage, the radical gay-left columnist from the Pacific Northwest. Savage infiltrated then-presidential candidate Gary Bauer’s Iowa campaign at the caucus level and, under the guise of being a conservative Christian, got a job for one month to help out.

Savage described how, sick in bed watching television, he’d devised his plan. Watching Bauer on MSNBC, he saw Bauer state, “Our society will be destroyed if we say it’s okay for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.” It isn’t exactly news to those of us who have lived outside San Francisco that religious conservatives feel this way.

But it was news to Savage:

In my Sudafed-induced delirium I decided that if it’s terrorism Bauer wants, then it’s terrorism Bauer is going to get – and I’m just the man to terrorize him. Naked, feverish and higher than a kite on codeine aspirin, I called the Bauer campaign and volunteered. My plan? Get close enough to Bauer to give him the flu, which, if I am successful, will lay him flat just before the New Hampshire primary. I would go to Bauer’s campaign office and cough on everything – phones and pens, staplers and staffers. I even hatched a plan to infect the candidate himself …. My plan was a little malicious – even a little mean-spirited – but those same words describe the tactics used by Bauer and the rest of the religious right against gays and lesbians.

He spent the rest of the piece describing with glee how he applied his bodily fluids to the entire office – he licked “the front door, office doors, even a bathroom door … the staplers, phones and computer keyboards … the rims of all the clean coffee cups drying in the rack.” Then he chewed on a pen and handed it to Bauer.
    This is not journalism. It’s not even the third-grade ramblings of a snot-nosed booger eater. It’s the vicious actions of a perverse, degraded, and disgusting human being. And Salon ran it without question. Why? “It was savage (no pun intended), powerful writing, Swiftian in its desperate, satiric outrage at anti-gay discrimination.” In other words, the ends justify the means.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/29/Breitbart-Salon-Dan-Savage

6. So Savage has a husband, meaning he is the wife. Well, it does explain his bitchy attitude.:eek:
    He has a point about the bible, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the bullying problem. This is what happens when you appoint someone with a poliitical agenda and an obvious bias to go do a job which should be performed with neither.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

8. pspr

pspr

9. lol try saying that to them irl

#10     Apr 30, 2012