Liberal Talk Show Host Mocks NRA Proposal, Sends Own Kids to School with Armed Guard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just the types you personally don't own. Yeah, we get it.

#21     Dec 24, 2012
  2. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to quote you again because really, this is so crazy to shoot with the gun a person for the complaint. The man only complain for the time of his pizza. No one in the USA have ration for food. There is no desperation for food to make people fight and shoot the gun.

#22     Dec 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#23     Dec 24, 2012
  4. OnClose

OnClose

I wonder how many years that guy was waiting to shoot someone and use that stupid stand your ground law as an excuse. He interjected himself in to the situation between the other man and the employee at the pizza place, basically causes the fight then shoots the unarmed man. Sounds like a real chicken shit to me, if your man enough to start a fight then fight. Don't start shit then shoot an unarmed man like a little pussy.

#24     Dec 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jock told officers the shooting was justified under "stand your ground,"...

I'm no attorney, but Jock the shooter is full of shit. That is NOT what the SYG law is for or allows.
    In most states the mere fact that the shooter was part of the original problem/confrontation precludes his legal use of deadly force. As a CCW permit holder the shooter should know that.

#25     Dec 24, 2012
  6. Hey man get between me and a "meat lover's" and you better pray I had a good day .
    :D

#26     Dec 24, 2012
  7. I've said this before. Concealed carry is fine, but it can also get you into situations you don't need to be in.

I wasn't in the pizza joint, so I don't know how it went down. I can imagine scenarios where the shooting might have been justified and others where it wouldn't be. It did appear from the article that the guy who got shot was the one who escalated it into a physical confrontation.

I take two lessons from it. Don't start fist fights over nothing. Two, if you're carrying, it's better to be seen and not heard. Once you start packing, you have to realize that you can't be doing things that could lead to a confrontation.

#27     Dec 25, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely G D right!

#28     Dec 25, 2012
  9. OnClose

OnClose

Lol, well since you put it that way I might have shot the guy too.

#29     Dec 25, 2012
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Well affirmative action laws haven't stopped discrimination or racism (just ask any liberal). So obviously we should get rid of them as well, right? And we still have murders despite a police force, time to axe that waste of money. I see ignorance every day, obviously we don't need teachers any more.

#30     Dec 25, 2012