Liberal Taliban Issues Fatwa Against Miss California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 14, 2009.

1. Amen.

#21     May 15, 2009
    #22     May 15, 2009
  3. IMO-it shows faux news has some smart people who know how to get ratings. Score another point for Roger Ailes.

Seneca

#23     May 15, 2009
  4. Seeing Obama and Prejean share the same belief, I wonder if Axelrod has called B-boy a dog?

"May 16, 2009

Axelrod: Prejean is a dog
    George Joyce

On Thursday evening’s NPR quiz show “Wait Wait . . . Don’t Tell Me” senior Obama advisor David Axelrod made reference to Miss California Carrie Prejean as a dog. Politico is reporting that when Axelrod was asked on the show if he had helped the Obama’s choose their recently acquired dog Axelrod replied:

“I was only called in for the final three, and one was Miss California.”

When a senior advisor to the President of the United States refers to a courageous, twenty-one year old Christian woman as a dog it’s a sign that conservatives have finally found a crack in the Obama administration’s armor. Axelrod’s remark is also an indication of the off the charts sense of superiority that characterizes many of those on Obama’s staff.

How much longer will this country be able to endure the utter contempt these progressives have for traditional American values? When will conservatives begin to stand up for this young woman and the values she is defending?"

#24     May 16, 2009
  5. she wont get any sympathy from most thinking conservatives. she is an empty headed hypocrit with a great manufactured body. is that really what you think right wing parents want their children to emulate?
    not surprising fox news gave her a job tho.

#25     May 16, 2009
  6. What does a "right-wing parent" look like?

#26     May 16, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Seeing that video of Perez Hilton calling that nice gal a "dumb bitch" and knowing he gave her a zero for her opinion.. that cemented my view of, and philosophy towards, queers... I used to give them a pass but never encouraged their lifestyle... to hell with giving them a pass from now on... and not encouraging is switched to discouraging.... they seem more like sworn enemies of women, family, and sensibilities to me now...

The ancient world was way different.. men had sex with boys for pleasure and they owned women for reproduction... that's where liberals and queers are taking us and it's not a pretty sight... we've come a long way from those days and I think it would be a shame to give up the progress made over thousands of years...

#27     May 16, 2009
  8. there is no "biological design"

#28     Jun 8, 2009
  9. My observation of gay men is that they are very, very antagonized by women. Women have something they which they had. It drives them nuts. With gay women, they can strap one on, and pretty much get where they want to go. But gay men, knows that a mouth and an asshole are weak substitutes for the real thing, a vagina. And they can never have one, not really. He will still b a male.

So queen bee Perez Hilton is just pissed off that his very best gayness will never approach all that Miss Cali has to offer. No amount of surgeries can make him a beautiful woman. He can approximate one, but he will always b an imitation, a fake.

It's a finality that must be hellish if a gay man.

#29     Jun 8, 2009
  10. Religious upbringings almost uniformly result in the latter.

#30     Jun 8, 2009