Liberal Rag: If You Send Your Kid to Private School, You Are a Bad Person

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Fear, desperation, force, are entirely different matters.

But back to therapy, which you mentioned previously, why do you believe you, personally, would never convert?

#21     Aug 30, 2013
  2. fhl

fhl

It's not for me.

When enough exposure is introduced to enough people, a certain percentage will go along with anything. Communism, nazism, false religions, anything. And i believe that sexual lifestyles will, too. Just like the other things i've just mentioned. I think it is naive as hell to think that exposure doesn't influence people to things.

#22     Aug 30, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not saying exposure doesn't influence. I just want to know why someone (you in this case) thinks therapy would not convert them to another sexual preference.

#23     Aug 30, 2013
  4. fhl

fhl

Because i'm closed minded. About religion, and about sex.

But there are a heck of a lot of open minded people. Surely you must agree with that.

#24     Aug 30, 2013
  5. Does Fhl see homosexuality as a decision?

Perhaps he has authority to speak on such matters because at some point in time he decided to stop being a homo.

If so, he may easily revert to his homosexual tendencies the instant he decides to.

If he knows not whether it is a decision, then he can only be speaking from a place of ignorance.

#25     Aug 30, 2013
  6. What is the homo propaganda you're referring to?

#26     Aug 30, 2013
  7. fhl

fhl

That which the Russian laws outlaw.

#27     Aug 30, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I agree.

Would you say your "close mindedness" on your sexual preference could be explained by your satisfaction with your current preference, or is it deeper than mere satisfaction?

#28     Aug 30, 2013
  9. And just what laws have they outlawed?

Can you give us even one?

#29     Aug 30, 2013
  10. fhl

fhl

I didn't pass any laws, you nitwit. Chris Christy did, and as far as i know he's not a homosexual. So maybe you should be asking him why he signed a law on the matter. How does he know? He signed the law out of ignorance, according to your ridiculous logic.

#30     Aug 30, 2013