Liberal Rag: If You Send Your Kid to Private School, You Are a Bad Person

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Counting Pell grants it's nearly $70B
    Theoretically, maybe. But in reality probably not. First, the federal dept of ED does more harm than good. Second, Washington measures "success" by how much money is spent. NOT by measurable progress or true solutions.

#11     Aug 29, 2013
  2. trust lucrum to complicate everything.:eek:.

#12     Aug 29, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only it seems complicated, to ignorant morons like you.

#13     Aug 29, 2013
  4. oh my god, what a fucking moron.

That article should immediately disqualify her from voting or having children. I would even go as far as to say she should be euthanized.

It's not too often somebody comes along and makes futurecurrents and ricter seem brilliant but ladies and gentlemen we have a winner.

I have to go lie down, I am depressed.

#14     Aug 30, 2013
  5. I extend that motion to include anyone held responsible for the re-posting of it.

#15     Aug 30, 2013
  6. fhl

fhl

Nancy Pelosi wants the min wage to be raised and businesses forced to pay employees over ten dollars per hour.

She pays her interns nothing. Zero dollars per hour.

#16     Aug 30, 2013
  7. fhl

fhl

In many Islamic countries it is against the law to attempt to convert people to Christianity.

Now, in America, it against the law in some states for therapists to attempt to convert a homosexual to normalcy. Chris Christie signed a law to make New Jersey the latest.

#17     Aug 30, 2013
  8. fhl

fhl

In Russia, it's against the law to distribute homosexual propaganda to children which might influence them to convert.

In some American states, as noted above, it's against the law for therapists to try to influence children to become heterosexuals.

The world's media are on the warpath about which one? answer: Russia

#18     Aug 30, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Do you believe therapy could convert you TO homosexuality?

#19     Aug 30, 2013
  10. fhl

fhl

According to what i read about prison life, there are people who were not homosexuals who engage in it in prison, due to the exposure. I'm not talking about the ones who are raped.

I don't believe i'd ever do it. I don't see why what i'd do makes any diffence, though.

And besides, if homos didn't think they could convert kids, then why do they want the right to distribute homo propoganda in russia?

#20     Aug 30, 2013